Gloria Borger Salary $250,000
Gloria Borger is an American political pundit, journalist, and columnist who earns an annual salary of $250,000 as the chief political analyst for CNN. Gloria joined CNN in 2007, and she has appeared on a variety of their shows, including The Situation Room.
Interested Facts About Gloria Borger
- Name: Gloria Anne Borger.
- Age: 72 Years (2024).
- Birthday: September 22.
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo.
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 meters).
- Occupation: Political Pundit, Journalist, Columnist.
- Nationality: American.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Salary: $250,000.
- Net Worth: $3 million.
Early Life and Career
Gloria Borger was born on the 22nd of September 1952 in New Rochelle, New York. Borger studied at New Rochelle High School from where she graduated in 1970. She subsequently attended Colgate University where she graduated in 1974. She was born in a Jewish family where her father held Borger’s electrical distribution company. Borger was brought up in New Rochelle, New York.
Borger was formerly the national political correspondent for CBS News where she appeared on CBS’s Face the Nation and 60 Minutes II. Borger was the co-anchor of CNBC’s Capital Report from 2002 to 2004. Prior to that, she was a contributing editor and columnist for U.S. News & World Report magazine. Borger reported the Three Mile Island accident for Newsweek in 1979.
Awards and honors
Borger obtained a National Headliners Award for her 2013 program Marriage Warriors: Showdown at the Supreme Court. She was part of the team rewarded a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Coverage for CNN’s 2012 US election night coverage, and also CNN’s Peabody Award-winning coverage of the 2008 Presidential Primary campaigns and debates. Borger obtained an Emmy nomination for her 2010 piece “The Odd Couple”, profiling lawyers Ted Olson, and David Boies.
- Education: Borger is a strong supporter of public education and has spoken out about the importance of investing in our schools. She is a member of the National Board of Directors for the Aspen Institute, a non-partisan educational and policy studies organization.
- Women’s rights: Borger is a vocal supporter of women’s rights and has spoken out against gender discrimination and sexual harassment. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, where she is involved in research and advocacy on issues related to women and girls.
Borger receives an annual salary of $250,000 as the chief political analyst at CNN. Gloria’s salary is a result of her years of hard work, dedication, and continuous professional development. Her salary reflects her exceptional skills and expertise in her profession. It is a testament to the value she brings to her work and the recognition she has earned for her contributions.
Gloria Borger Social Media Contacts
Borger is active on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, where she shares content, updates about her assignments, and engages with her audience. Her online presence has helped her connect with a wider audience and showcase her talent. To avoid missing any updates about Borger follow his official social media accounts.
Here is a list of related posts you may be interested to read;