Jimmy Evans Biography
Jimmy Evans is a famous American pastor and author best known as a senior pastor at Gateway Church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, in the United States.
He is correspondingly an elder at the Trinity Fellowship Church in Amarillo, Texas and he is the inventor of MarriageToday, a ministry concerned with preaching and assuring the sanctity of matrimony.
Jimmy Evans AgeEvans is 69 years old as of 2023, he was born on October 8, 1954, in the United States. He celebrates his birthday on 8 October. His birth sign is Libra.
Jimmy Evans HeightEvans stands at a height of around 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m) tall
Jimmy Evans WeightEvans weighs around 86 kg (190 Ibs).
Jimmy Evans Educational Background
Evans was born in the United States, on October 8, 1954. He holds an American nationality by birth but belongs to the White ethnicity. However, he has not disclosed information regarding where he attended College/University. We will update this section as soon as the information is available.
Jimmy Evans FamilyEvans was born in the United States to caring and loving parents Martin Lee Evans (father)and Mary Wells Evans (mother).
Jimmy Evans SiblingsInformation about Jimmy’s siblings is publicly not available. It is not known whether he has a brother or sister. We will update this section as soon as the information is available.
Jimmy Evans Wife
Jimmy is married to his wife Karen Evans, an Emeritus Professor of Education at UCL Institute of Education. The pair exchanged their vows in 1974 and their marriage is endowed with two children namely, Brent Evans and Julie Evans. They furthermore have 5 grandchildren.
His wife Karen maintained the Chair in Education in the Department of Education, Practice and Society at UCL and operated as Head of Lifelong Education and International Development at the Institute of Education and the University of London.
Jimmy Evans KidsKaren and her husband Jimmy are proud parents of a son named, Brent Evans and a daughter named Julie Evans.
Jimmy Evans Net WorthEvans has an estimated net worth of $8 million. His primary source of income is his successful career as a Pastor, and Author. It encompasses various assets, investments, and income streams that contribute to his overall financial standing.
Interested Facts About Jimmy Evans
Jimmy Evans Wiki
- Name: Jimmy Evans.
- Birth Place: United States.
- Age: 69 Years (2023).
- Date of Birth: October 8, 1954.
- Birthday: 8 October.
- Zodiac Sign: Libra.
- Occupation: Pastor, Author.
- Nationality: American.
- Race: White.
- Religion: Christian.
- Sexuality: Straight.
- Gender: Male.
Jimmy Evans Family
- Father: Martin Lee Evans.
- Mother: Mary Wells Evans.
- Siblings: Not Known.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Wife: Karen Evans.
- Kids: Brent Evans, Julie Evans.
Evans Salary and Net Worth
- Salary: Not Available.
- Net Worth: $8 million.
- Source of Income: Pastor, Author.
Jimmy Evans Body Measurements
- Body measurements: Not Available.
- Chest Size: Not Available.
- Waist Size: Not Available.
- Biceps Size: Not Available.
- Shoe Size: Not Available.
- Eye Color: Blue.
- Hair Color: Dark Brown.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m).
- Weight: 86 kg (190 lbs).
- Hobbies: Not Available.
- Interests: Writting, Preaching.
Jimmy Evans Gateway Church
Evans is the co-founder and lead apostolic senior pastor of Gateway Church, a non-denominational, charismatic Christian megachurch based in Southlake, Texas. He is also the president of MarriageToday, an international ministry that provides resources for marriages and families.
Gateway Church is one of the largest churches in the United States. It has over 60,000 members and multiple campuses in Texas, Oklahoma, and California. Evans is a key figure in the church’s growth and success. He is a gifted communicator and leader, and he has a deep passion for helping people.
Evans is also the president of MarriageToday, an international ministry that provides resources for marriages and families. He is a frequent speaker at conferences and events around the world. He has written several books, including “The Marriage Builder,” “The Marriage Miracle,” and “The Grace Walk.” He is also the host of the “Tipping Point with Evans” radio and television show.
- Tipping Point: The End is Here 2020
- Marriage on the Rock: 25th Anniversary Edition
- The Four Laws of Love: Guaranteed Success for Every Married Couple 2020
- Where Are the Missing People? The Sudden Disappearance of Millions and What Happens Next 2022
- When Life Hurts: Finding Hope and Healing from the Pain You Carry 2013
- A Mind Set Free 2001
- 21 Day Inner Healing Journey: A Personal Guide to Healing Past Hurts and Becoming Emotionally Healthy 2015
- Strengths Based Marriage: Build a Stronger Relationship by Understanding Each Other’s Gifts 2016
- The Right One: How to Successfully Date and Marry the Right Person 2015
- Marriage on the Rock – Discussion Guide Wkbk 2003
- Lifelong Love Affair: How to Have a Passionate and Deeply Rewarding Marriage 2012
- Vision Retreat Guidebook: Establishing a Yearly Vision for Your Marriage & Family Our Secret Paradise 2006